I've deliberated tried to reduce the spending over the last 6 weeks to bring down the average as I'd been spending very heavily since getting the car.
|New air con condensers|
- Replaced both air conditioning condensers and underbody pipes so air con now works
- Replaced non standard front bumper with factory version & resprayed it
- Replaced both radiators, thermostat & some hoses as well as coolant replacement
- Full service including fresh engine oil, oil filter, air filter, cabin filter
- Gearbox oil change
- New tyres all round
- Original wheels obtained and refitted
- Track rod ends & tie rods replaced
- Sunroof seal replaced
- Remote Central locking fixed
|Engine oil service|
|Coolant hoses replaced|
Much of the spending was optional items that I wanted to do rather than being absolutely necessary but listed in one place it shows how much I've achieved over the last six months.