Monday 9 May 2016

New Porsche 944 Purchased

After selling my 996 model Porsche 911almost 2 years ago to the day I've now got another Porsche again, this time a 1986 Porsche 944 Lux 2.5
The Porsche 944 is a car that I've always wanted, since schoolboy days it was the iconic car that I'd see and loved the design. Finally 30 years later I'm able to do so! I've found a low owner 944 with a massive history file dating back to 1986 and plenty of recent receipts for items such as tyres and servicing.




The series 1 of the Porsche 944 still seems to be an affordable route into Porsche ownership with a good blend of price vs performance and reliability. The S2 models with the 3.0 litre engine command a significant premium but if I find the 2.5Lux an enjoyable drive but lacking power I may well consider an upgrade at some future date.

No comments:

Post a Comment