Monday 29 July 2013

Porsche 911 Carrera 996 Adventure Begins!

Having been looking for what seems to be months and viewing various cars I have finally found a 2001 Posche 911 Carrera 2 to buy and paid a deposit. Currently waiting for the private plates to be transferred off it so I can get new registration and sort insurance - the excitement is building!

Was very tempted with this one - a 1999 Carrera 2 Tiptronic in red but couldn't decide if red was a colour for long term resale value and was "advised" by friends with other sports cars to go for a manual insted!


Porsche 911 Carrera 996 Adventure Begins!
Porsche 911 Carrera 996 Adventure Begins!
Once I pick up the car I will post photos here but I intend this to be a record of my journey owning a 911 albeit the modern 996 water cooled variant of the classic car.

No comments:

Post a Comment